The PTA assists the school in participating in several fundraising opportunities and programs, including:
- When shopping online with Amazon, enter the site through the GES PTA's link on the sidebar to raise money for the school.
- Register your Giant bonus card at: Giant A+ Bonus Bucks. The identification number for GES is 00553.
- Register your Safeway card, and also raise 5% for school when you shop online at Landsend, Eddie Bauer or
Target: escrip Program.
- Clip and save the Box Tops for Education and bring them into school. Also, go to
www.boxtops4education.com to raise
money when you shop online at many merchants, including Land’s End, JC Penney, Gap,
Plow and Hearth, Oriental Trading, Nordstrom and Office Depot.
- Searching online? Use Goodsearch's box on the sidebar of the GES site, and you'll help raise money for the PTA all at the click of your mouse!
- Raise up to 5% for school when you shop online at Target, Dell, Macy’s,
Barnes & Noble, Sears, Staples, Circuit City, Office Depot, 1-800-flowers.com,
CompUSA, Foot Locker, iTunes and hundreds of other online stores.
Go to www.onecause.com.
- Shop for environmentally friendly and
fair-trade products online at Greenraising and 25% of your
purchase goes to the school.
- Do you have a Silver Diner Eat Well Do Well card? If so, you need to link it back to Greenbelt Elementary
this school year. Click here to login
and register. Remember, the Eat Well Do Well Card is a rewards card for you, plus you can pre-load the card and use it on your next
visit. Greenbelt Elementary benefits when you pre-load the card and also when you visit the Silver Diner and present the card.
In the past year, Greenbelt Elementary has received close to $2000 from the program.
Need a new card? Ask at the next PTA meeting!
Printable flyer of GES PTA fundraising opportunities [PDF]
PGCPS School Calendar 12-13
Most recent minutes
GES Gazette | Archives
The PTA gratefully acknowledges the following organizations for their support of arts programs at Greenbelt Elementary:
Greenbelt Advisory Committee on Education
Greenbelt Community Foundation
Maryland State Art Council
Prince Georges Arts Council
Washington Performing Arts Society